Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer will keep proper accounting records, filings, make bank reconciliations, handles petty cash and inventory management according to the regulations of Jesuit Memorial College and best practices.
- Every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Sc in Accounting. Any higher Degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language (written and spoken) good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word, Power Point, quickbook, etc.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials by email to "The Human Resources Manager" via: email@example.com and copied to "The Principal via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate via:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt - Rivers State.