Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
- Evaluates news leads and tips to develop story ideas.
- Must have skills in script writing, news story writing and excellent voice.
- Must have not less than twoyears experience in the job.
- Must have good social media presence.
- Gathers and verifies factual information regarding articles through interviews, observation and research.
- Organizes material and writes articles based on information obtained.
- Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide news stories in a timely fashion.
- Uses various social platforms to provide updates and news stories to the public.
- Anchors news and radio programs to convey news stories to the public.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 2 - 3 years experience.
- Interested candidates must have Experience In Script Writing, Voice Over Handling & Red Carpet.
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover letter and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be based in Abuja or ready to relocate.