Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratising access to savings and investment products for the underserved but growing millennials in Africa. Joining us would mean being part of an interdisciplinary team dedicated to a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (IOS)
Job Type: Full-time
About this Position
- We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer(iOS) who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You should be able to write clean code while maintaining Apple development standards.
Your Role Will Involve
- Creating and maintaining advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Working together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Covering your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshooting issues and bugs and improving application performance.
- Exploring, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You would be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years' experience of working in an iOS Developer position with a good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store.
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch. You must be familiar with tools like Realm Swift, Alamofire/Promise Kit, SwiftyJSON.
- Good experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology, TDD, and release processes is a big advantage.
If selected you'd have access to:
- Earn in the top quartile of industry benchmark
- Working with the smartest and most creative designers and content creators
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online