Deangelo Limited is an HR consultancy services company, offering HR Intervention services for various organizations.
Social Media Officer
- As Social Media Officer, you will drive the development of our social media channels and support our social communities.
- Plan and create engaging social media content to promote our services
- Ensure our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn communities receive a high level of support through effective moderation and strong community management
- Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organisation
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO (search Engine Optimization) and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.