Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Accountant
Job Level: Entry Level
- Generates monthly invoices to the clients for payment.
- Monthly preparation of payroll and to be submitted based on the clients’ stipulated date.
- Prepares Payment Advices for processing of of
- Associate staff salary into individuals salary accounts
- Prepare payment for all relief staff during the month.
- Maintain proper database management of all payroll related data.
- Strict adherence to the SOP, client’s SLA and all organization compliance processes and procedures.
- Timely and accurate preparation of statutory remittances and other employee allowances and benefits
- Monthly generation of payslips
- Timely response and resolution of all payroll related issues for associate staff
- Monthly update of new information on payroll application package
- Prepare exit allowances once exit processes have been completed.
- Prepare all other payments such on monthly basis and as at when applicable.
- Strict compliance with relevant regulatory law e.g. Pension Reform Act, Employee compensation Act, Personal income Act
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll invoice and receivables from client with the finance team.
- Perform other payroll functions as required of a payroll officer for the overall achievement of excellent clients experience.
- Collation of monthly payroll schedule to other users of data (HR Operations, HMO, Group life and Finance team) for onward use.
- Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.
- Educational Qualification: HND in Accounting.
- Professional Qualification: Any additional related professional qualification will be an advantage
- Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excel effectively.
- Knowledge of payroll operations software
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal).
- Affinity for numerical data.
- Great attention to details
- Knowledge of tax reciprocity rules and regulations
- Knowledge of current labour laws and other relevant regulations
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
- People / Team Management
- Ability to use initiative.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online