Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment.
- Initial assessment and preparing a management plan for patients
- Inpatient assessment ward rounds and review
- Liaise with Senior Medical Officer with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care
- Relate with patients relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Provide documentation as regards Health reports and discharge summaries of clients
- Attend to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current care methods and suggest improvements
- Business development and NGO activities
- Some administrative function.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health care
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Attention to details
- Good listening ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
N100,000 - N140,000 monthly
23rd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be " Medical Officer- Niger " failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.