Diadem Consults is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician - CHEW / CART
Location: Gwagwalada, Abuja (FCT)
- Take samples and perform medical laboratory investigations requested by the clinical staff
- Adhere to and practice use of universal precautions and proper waste management at the clinic.
- Take inventory of laboratory supplies and ensure adequate stock levels for essential commodities.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients and accord them dignity
- Document information and maintain daily logs and laboratory equipment record books.
- Keep laboratory equipment operational and following the operating instructions
- Perform quality-control tests and calibrate laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Liaise with clinical staff for viral load sample collection and optimization for all clients enrolled into the program.
- Ensure timely logging in of samples collected to the lab while adhering to SOPs.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.