Konga - We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of an IT Support Engineer.
- The ideal candidate should be responsible for providing technical support for our business full range technology, including computer systems (hardware and software), network infrastructure, audio visual equipment etc.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for Installations and configurations of computer systems, diagnosing software and hardware faults and solving technical and application problems.
- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Meeting with clients to diagnose and repair software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies and hardware
- Escalating unresolved issues to senior management.
- Monitoring and escalating of all konga.com services
- Management of platform accesses.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Compiling job reports.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any other Technology related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field (Technology Support). Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting software, hardware and networking issues.
- Willingness to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 19th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "IT Support Engineer" as the subject of the email.