ARMI Nigeria - We foster agribusiness in Nigeria and create profitable and safe investment portfolios in different areas agriculture. Our aim is to make agriculture attractive and appealing.
Human Resources Specialist
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of our overall corporate strategy including the mission, core values
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirror the mission and core values of our organization
- Providing leadership for all organizational functions by setting strategic objectives for each function
- Responsible for driving our organization towards achieving and surpassing marketing objectives, sales target, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable our organization to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners as it may be required by the board.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Coordinates and recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization and other business activities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Supervise and oversee all activities of the organization ,get accurate reports and timely.
- Develop a robust and efficient report system.
- Ensure efficiency in the company, communication and response both internal and external
- Enforce the company's code of conducts and disciplinary rules.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff along the company’s hierarchy geared at raising leaders and managers
- Managing of the company’s budgets and limiting expenses at the same time increasing productivity.
- And all other duties assigned to the departments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: