Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians.
Head of Operations (Experienced)
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations activities on a daily basis
- Maintain a highly motivated, skilled and trained workforce with operations
- Ensure that all activities and process undertaken by operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Ensure technical, banking and operation policies are efficiently and appropriately achieved
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Vault balancing
- Central Operations - Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations - Account Services, Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Treasury Operations - FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- To establish and maintain appropriate management of treasury liquidity position of the company at every point in time
- To ensure that loan account debit position is reduced to the barest minimal for reduced loan interest at the end of the month
- To coordinate instant transfers to various company bank account to meet disbursement needs
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- To demonstrate and /or develop a proactive “change the Bank mindset”
- To ensure deliverables of team assigned
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 7 years Experience.
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.