Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant and Admin Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant/Admin intern will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing schedules, arranging meetings, and contributing to the efficiency of the business by providing timely support to the executive team.
- This position is dynamic and requires the ability to anticipate needs and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Follow up and work closely with the executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming meetings, commitments, and responsibilities.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Attend meetings to take and distribute key takeaways and action points.
- Interface and act as the point of contact amongst the executives, staff, and other external partners.
- Liaise with clients professionally and efficiently, and make sure visitors are well catered for where the need arises.
- Provide administrative and other support as required to the executive team.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- BSc. / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resource Management, International Relations, or related field.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
Skills & Requirements:
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail in managing day-to-day activities.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion in handling confidential information.
- Adaptability and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online