Swift consulting is a consulting firm that consults in education, human resource, and office management as well as conducts training. Our motto is "Timely Business Support".
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for the role of an Electrical Technician with Vast Experience in Soldering
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Maintaining Electrical appliances for the company.
- HND / Technical College / Polytechnic Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- 1 - 2 years experience as an Electrical Technician.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Soldering Expert will be an added advantage.
N30,000 - N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.