Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
- Customer Success Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our Customers’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
As a Customer Success Specialist, your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Work cross-departmentally to coordinate customer needs, resolve issues, and ensure customer satisfaction via phone, email, and chat.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention by developing, tracking, and reporting performance metrics and indicators
- Analyze trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Conduct regular customer pulse checks to identify pain points, friction points and get feedback on overall satisfaction
- Develops and maintains long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Articulate customer needs to internal business units to drive strategic decisions.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have an understanding of how CRM systems work
- Prior customer support or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simple and understandable way
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Analytical skills.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online