Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable company is looking for suitably and qualified candidates to fill the vacant role below:
Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience as an Accountant
- Must have worked in a Hotel / Restaurant
- Must understand mathematics and financial processes
- Professional Certification is a Plus
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah and its environs
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, communication and computer skills
5th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV "MS Word Format" to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant" as the email subject.